CTK Weekly Pond Service
At CTK Quality Pond Products, LLC, we understand that time is valuable and must be protected. We have discovered that many people would rather spend their time enjoying their pond instead of maintaining it. Although most of our weekly pond service clients use our filtration systems, and they are easy and efficient to use, many clients feel more comfortable having a CTK pond expert take care of their pond on a weekly basis. During our weekly visit to your pond, we treat it as if it were our own. Each service visit is thorough and complete, and includes the following pond and fish services.
Weekly Pond Services:
- Backwash/cleaning of your filter thus achieving an approximate 10 percent water change.
- Inspection of your pond equipment to make sure everything is working properly.
- Examination of your fish to analyze their health status.
- Anaylsis of your pond quality to determine if any problems exist.
- Removal of debris from your skimmers and baskets.
- Scrubbing off of algae to remove it from your waterfall rocks.
- Cleaning of any lights inside the pond.
- Removal of leaves or debris floating on the top of your pond.
- Notification to you of any problems related to fish health, products or water quality.
Weekly Pond Service Schedule:
We service/maintain ponds all throughout the entire Phoenix Valley Metro Area. Although at times our schedule needs to change, we promise to service your pond one time during each week, and we usually service the following parts of the Phoenix Valley on these days:
Mondays: West Valley / Phoenix
Tuesdays: Paradise Valley
Wednesdays: East Valley / Scottsdale
Thursdays: Cave Creek, Carefree, Desert Mountain, North Scottsdale
Fridays: (currently not scheduling pond service on this day)
We generally have a fixed weekly/monthly price for pond service and maintenance. However, due to variances of filtration systems, number of ponds on the property, location in the valley, etc, our weekly service and maintenance price is determined by your specific needs. Please allow us the privilege to have a complimentary consultation with you, where we can take a look at your pond, answer any questions you might have, and provide you with an estimate as to what it would cost to have us service your pond on a weekly basis.
Please contact us here to request a complimentary consultation, and we will respond to your request within 2 business days to schedule an appointment.